Twin City Glass
On Site: 2933 Louisville Avenue – Monroe, La.
Saturday – June 20th – 10:00 A.M.
Twin City Glass Inc. has served Northeast Louisiana area since 1947, is closing its doors and will liquidate at auction its remaining inventory, equipment, tools, automobiles, furniture and fixtures. Over 600 lots, all day sale. Bring your truck & trailer
Tools & Equipment:
Clark Fork Lift
Hyster Fork Lift
C25C Clark Fork Lift
Genie GS1930 19’ scissor lift
15 x Chevy & GMC Trucks with & without glass racks
Several Boat Motors
2 Seat Golf Cart
Saylor-Beal Air Compressor
Elu Saw with Material Rollers
Miller Blue Star 6000 Welder
DeWalt 10” Builder Saw
Generac 7550 Generator
Generac 4880 Generator
Lincoln AC225 Welder
Avis Banding Unit
IQ Pluss Platform Digital Scale
Hoshizaki Ice Maker
Galbreath Self Dumping Hoppers
Fiberglass Ladders 6’- 8’ –Ext.
Hydraulic Large Work Table
Chop Saw – Band Saw – Grinder
Air Compressors – Drills
Hitachi – DE Walt – Delta
Hand Tools – Shop Vac’s – Miter Saws
Caulk Guns – Rivet Guns
Econ O Line Sandblasting Station
Iron Material Racks, 1, 2, & 3 Sections
Scrap Metal in Lots
Scrap Aluminum in Lots
Glass Racks – Windshield Racks
Window Custom Insert Unit
Spanish Oak Custom Doors
Spanish Mahogany Custom Doors
Doors & Window All kinds selling in lots
Brass Door Hardware
Bevel Glass Doors
Raised Panel Doors
Lead Glass Windows
Auctioneers Note: Auto Glass & Plate inventory will sell in large lots at the end of the Auction, glass buyers will have a special time and attention to remove glass.
Preview & Inspection: Saturday June 20th 8:00 a.m. until auction timeAuction Terms and Conditions
- All Property is sold AS IS WHERE IS and we make no guarantees, warranties or representations expressed or implied, with respect to the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenience, exhibitions, literature of historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- A premium of 13% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. There will be a 3% discount given for payments made by cash or good check.
- 10% Sale Tax will be added to total sales unless a proper resale number is given. Everyone with a proper resale number pays 4%, State Tax Only.
- On the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject herein, and bidder of all the conditions set forth herein, and bidder assumes full risk and responsibility and will pay the full purchase price.
- Full payment shall be made on the day of sale before any buyer leaves premises or moves items bought. Nothing is to be moved until paid for. If paying with a credit card, purchaser agrees to credit card conditions made by Auctioneer and rescinds his/her right to cancel that purchase through his/her credit card company. All Sales Final “AS IS” where is without warranty or guarantee.
- Should the purchaser pay by check and such be unpaid or stopped, for any reason whatsoever, any expenses or legal cost involved in recovering such monies shall be paid by purchaser immediately.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN BIDDERS: The Auctioneer shall designate the buyer after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. His designation of a buyer shall be final.
- Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Mike Ackel & Associates Auctioneers L.L.C. (its agent’s officer’s owners or customers) harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, family, guests and any personal property damage incurred on site premises.
- Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following his winning bid and become the new owners of the item(s) even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and the Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Therefore you are advised to further guard your items at your discretion. Items are to be removed timely. It is the sole of responsibility of the Bidder to load and remove his/her items from the auction site
WE HAVE TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE IN OUR DESCRIPTIONS AND MEASURMENTS; HOWEVER, ALL DIMENTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED APPROXIMATE AND WE URGE YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN INSPECTIONS.
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed matter.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees to abide by CONDITIONS OF SALE concerning any merchandise sold at Auction conducted by Mike Ackel & Associates Auctioneers L.L.C., Monroe, La.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pay in full day of sale. Cash, major credit cards, personal or company checks with proper I.D. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED. Everything sold, AS IS WHERE IS no guarantee. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the sale. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed matter.