Michael A. Ackel earned his Auction License in 1989 from the International College of Auctioneering in Davenport, Iowa. He has been a member of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association and the National Auctioneers Association for over two decades. He currently holds his A.A.R.E. (Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate) and his C.E.S. (Certified Estate Specialist) designation through the National Auctioneers Association.
Mr. Ackel is a licensed Louisiana Real Estate Broker and has conducted some of the most successful Real Estate auctions throughout the State. In addition, he is Auction Licensed and Bonded in both Louisiana and Texas.
Mr Ackel is a past President of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association and is a former two-time State Champion Auctioneer. Mike and his auction staff take a great deal of pride in working directly with each auction client in an effort to achieve exponential results.
Professional Achievements and Memberships
- Louisiana Auctioneers License No. 896
- State of Louisiana Real Estate Broker License No. 59909
- State of Texas Auctioneers License No. 10306
- Member of the National Auctioneers Association
- Competed in the International Auctioneers Competition
- National Auctioneers Association Education Institute Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate AARE)
- National Auctioneers Association Education Institute Certified Estate Specialist (CES)
- Gemological Institute of America (G.I.A.) Diamond Grading and Evaluation Certificate—Earned in 1976
- Active Member of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association—Joined in 1989
- Past President of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association, 1993-94
- Past Vice-President of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association
- State Champion Auctioneer, 1994 & 1997