Mike Ackel & Associates Auctioneers L.L.C. will be selling out at Auction a Texas Jewelry dealer in order to settle debt. This is a fine jewelry inventory along with other consignments.
Magnificent Diamond & Colored Stone Jewelry • Designer • Modern & Estate Jewelry • Diamond Ring • Earrings • Bracelets • Pendants • Emeralds • Sapphires • Rubies • Pearls • Semi Mounts • Platinum • 18K • 14K • and much more…
Auctioneers Note: Overall this is a very high quality diamond & colored inventory, with some unique pieces of fine gold jewelry.
More information and pictures to follow, with lot numbers…
Internet Bidding will be handle by: Proxibid.com/Ackelauctions
Auction Terms and Conditions
- All Property is sold AS IS WHERE IS and we make no guarantees, warranties or representations expressed or implied, with respect to the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenience, exhibitions, literature of historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- A premium of 13% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. There will be a 3% discount given for payments made by cash or good check.
- 10.99% Sale Tax will be added to total sales unless a proper resale number is given. Everyone with a proper resale number pays 5%, State Tax Only.
- On the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject herein, and bidder of all the conditions set forth herein, and bidder assumes full risk and responsibility and will pay the full purchase price.
- Full payment shall be made on the day of sale before any buyer leaves premises or moves items bought. Nothing is to be moved until paid for. If paying with a credit card, purchaser agrees to credit card conditions made by Auctioneer and rescinds his/her right to cancel that purchase through his/her credit card company. All Sales Final “AS IS” where is without warranty or guarantee.
- Should the purchaser pay by check and such be unpaid or stopped, for any reason whatsoever, any expenses or legal cost involved in recovering such monies shall be paid by purchaser immediately.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN BIDDERS: The Auctioneer shall designate the buyer after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. His designation of a buyer shall be final.
- Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Mike Ackel & Associates Auctioneers L.L.C. (its agent’s officer’s owners or customers) harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, family, guests and any personal property damage incurred on site premises.
- Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following his winning bid and become the new owners of the item(s) even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and the Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Therefore you are advised to further guard your items at your discretion. Items are to be removed timely. It is the sole of responsibility of the Bidder to load and remove his/her items from the auction site
WE HAVE TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE IN OUR DESCRIPTIONS AND MEASURMENTS; HOWEVER, ALL DIMENTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED APPROXIMATE AND WE URGE YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN INSPECTIONS.
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed matter.
Buyer acknowledges and agrees to abide by CONDITIONS OF SALE concerning any merchandise sold at Auction conducted by Mike Ackel & Associates Auctioneers L.L.C., Monroe, La.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pay in full day of sale. Cash, major credit cards, personal or company checks with proper I.D. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED. Everything sold, AS IS WHERE IS no guarantee. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the sale. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed matter. Internet bidding will be handled by: proxibid, there will be a 18% buyers premium if you buy through proxibid. More information to follow.